Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 9, 2010

this things have great impact on me

this things have great impact on me. Shortly after I graduated, I am facing a major choice, or loans to buy a house on the wound, or another such as these years, with considerable savings to say. My parents do not want to give I great pressure, he advised me to have herve leger some years of waiting to buy things, not very hard at ourselves. but I do not think so. In my view, to themselves and their families live as soon as possible bright and spacious large house is a pieces of important issues than anything else, I do not want the story of the predecessors to repeat itself in my parents, because the shelter herve leger dress will not only affect people's mood, also affect human health.
spend money to buy medicine, buy a house than loans. The facts, buy a house really change a person's mental outlook. One of my colleagues told me that after the new home, each home from work and see the spacious new house he will happy for half a day My parents also. whether critically, buy a house or renovation, occupancy, brilliant herve leger bandage dress always hanging in their faces, and I need to do is, Lin Zhaobao, following them, bathed in them the the sun. may simply be to this time, I really understand why the ladies so like shopping, they spend money not only beautiful, it is a good mood, but there is a good mood, health and positive Life will be followed. Now as long as the time, I will accompany their parents to go shopping, to help his father to choose one interesting thing.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét