Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 9, 2010

year

year, he was 72 years old, her 70-year-old. she said: . Today, the library has the book and preparing to look through several. Suddenly see a romantic novels, is the volumes. Yeah! Hi death of me, quickly borrowed. Administrator when the registration, suddenly opened the book, that with a word ask me how to read, I am embarrassed and said: seems administrator has read this book. for romantic novels, I actually liked, as read with no brain, no heart, have a look that is forgotten. remember a christian louboutin time when junior high school teacher once warned us not to read Qiong Yao, because the content inside unsightly, from this we can be Qiong Yao was not so bad, anyway I think she read the novel pen mild and beautiful. high school I almost read all over the Qiong Yao's novels, only do not want to see a exclusion of teachers and students love. In my view, teachers and students love is dirty.
fresh yellow roses, When my nose at a bunch of friends Qiong Yao, I still moved by her. University dorm room with love of non-Qiong Yao Love Stories, so I will do the kind of a hodgepodge of fiction I have contacted, what Xi Juan, Yu Qing, Ji Qiu, Yuan Zheng christian louboutin shoes Do not call me vulgar, because I was not a pure on to Ya, although I love spring snow Although I am Elsie Cifu; but I do not do not appreciate the Countrymen. leisure time was a pile of novels by nest here in bed, do not bother, but completely relax, which is its beauty lies! college I This is a luxury that was enjoyed the most, until now I still love this. Lu Yan Chow died. Tell the truth, I did not catch up with mm or catch up, and I did not catch up to see his little book; now, I have entered the ranks of middle-aged, no longer obsessed with things literary, it still did not see Lu old are outsiders, not even much sense. However, as a Anhui, I head down most of the time, not something to be proud of traditional culture, history, culture, celebrity, developed economy mm, of course, christian louboutin sale this low was the first half of life is too tired and busy, not had time to think over life, what life, or, my head is missing the point of string mm Hefei, a city of little culture, economic backwardness, the city is small. But sometimes think, a place the size and how much their relationship? even 10 people, if you can do best is already very difficult.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét